GRASS TRIMMER SERVICING
Annual servicing is a huge benefit for regularly used machines and we highly recommend any machine with an engine is at the very least checked over at the end of each season. We offer set prices on brushcutter servicing and are very thorough in the job that we do. Potential issues are usually picked up during a service, making it easier to prevent them and most running issues are resolved within the servicing process. During a standard grass trimmer service, the fuel system is cleaned out, carburettor is sonic cleaned, blade is sharpened and service parts changed. The whole machine is checked over and serviced to the manufacturer’s specifications, by one of our trained engineers.
WPL’s Strimmer Service
- strip down and clean strimmer
- ultrasonic clean carburettor
- service recoil mechanism
- check and lubricate all linkages
- check over gearbox and drive system
- check over and clean all ignition units
- sharpen blade (if required)
- check function off all controls
- polish and clean machine
- final test of grass trimmer
Our competitively priced service is inclusive of all service parts, labour and VAT
We offer service and repair for:
AL-KO, Bosch, Cobra, Echo, Efco, EGO, Honda, Husqvarna, Hyundai, Karcher, McCullock, Mountfield, Stiga, Stihl, amongst many others.
- Petrol Grass Trimmer
- Petrol Brushcutter
- Battery Powered Grass Trimmer
- Battery Powered Brushcutter
- Electric Strimmer
We also provide a delivery and collection service for Shropshire and Staffordshire.