With its commercial Kawasaki FX730v 726cc engine and 152 cm (60″) cutting deck, the ZENITH 60 is the professional’s choice for all-day, every day mowing.
Designed for professionals, the Ariens ZENITH features a fully commercial, tubular steel chassis, 10-gauge cutter deck and industry-leading technology – such as the Ariens CBT system. Built for the operator who cuts grass all day, the ZENITH uses vibration isolation and a high-back, ultra comfortable seat.
- Featuring a 152cm (60″) fabricated deck constructed of strong 10-gauge steel
- Powered by a professional-grade 726cc Kawasaki® FX730V V-Twin engine
- Industry-leading, fully welded tubular steel frame
- Constant Belt Tension (CBT) system extends belt life
- ROPS fitted as standard for added protection for the operator
- Foot-operated, vertical pin selector deck lift system with 15 cutting positions
- High-back padded seat with arm rests and integrated seat isolators
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 4-year or 750 hours warranty